Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha - you've cheered me up now. I wouldn't want to do that for 2 tellys!
I concur! It’s serious graft, thing is I made portable shuttering to go around posts cos I was fed up of digging to big a hole and having to back fill with concrete. Well they measure 280mm square, that’s so much concrete I gave up buying postcrete and bought a cement mixer instead. It was cheaper haha

I

Italy

20180615_072232.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D
:(

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Aaargh!!!! - that looks mint

W

WetSaw

The decking wins for me. Flat screen TV's are so yesterday..

( I won't tell you how cheap that type of pergola is over here....but the wood for the decking would have been twice as expensive!)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
( I won't tell you how cheap that type of pergola is over here....but the wood for the decking would have been twice as expensive!)

£1.75 per m for the decking at my local woodyard. 30mm thick and up to 5.8m lengths.
Looked at B+Q and Wickes but so expensive, not very thick and it would have taken me a whole day to just pick the least crappy boards.

Marc - I'm hoping I can get the next gen OLED before you finish your holes and then you'll see gloating! :p

O

Old Mod

Marc - I'm hoping I can get the next gen OLED before you finish your holes and then you'll see gloating! :p

Nick, at the rate that tv’s progress, there’ll be at least another 4 generations before I muster up the enthusiasm to finish those piles! :p

So I dare say you’ll be gloating long before I’m finished. :eek:

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen