Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
( I won't tell you how cheap that type of pergola is over here....but the wood for the decking would have been twice as expensive!)

£1.75 per m for the decking at my local woodyard. 30mm thick and up to 5.8m lengths.
Looked at B+Q and Wickes but so expensive, not very thick and it would have taken me a whole day to just pick the least crappy boards.

Marc - I'm hoping I can get the next gen OLED before you finish your holes and then you'll see gloating! :p

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Nick, at the rate that tv’s progress, there’ll be at least another 4 generations before I muster up the enthusiasm to finish those piles! :p

So I dare say you’ll be gloating long before I’m finished. :eek:
You can get cream for that, if your piles are giving you that much hassle...:p

I

Italy

. ........:(

20180618_090154.jpg

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen