Search the forum,

Discuss Self levelling prior to UFH in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I’m nearly there with a bathroom tiling Project and managed to make it this far before getting stumped!

I’ve got Marmox insulation board to lay beneath Warmup DCM-Pro mat. I had planned to use the fleece backed mat with adhesive but I can’t find the mat in the uk. So I’ll have to use the self adhesive mat but it won’t stick directly to the Marmox as it’s too rough.

I’m thinking of using self levelling compound to create a smooth surface and compensate for the adhesive that I don’t need to use.

Will I need to use a perimeter foam strip around the SLC? All the guidance I can find relates to SLC on top of the UFH and it expanding.

Reply to Self levelling prior to UFH in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen