Search the forum,

Discuss Self level tips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I’m going to be self leveling my concrete floor I’ve removed tiles today but cannot get the adhesive off it’s solid even with a sds chisel so I’m going to self leveling it I’ve noticed with a laser the floor is 15mm out from one side of the room to the other has anyone got any tips for when laying self level compound to sort this i originally bought 4 bags I’m thinking around 12 now

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ideally wud like it as close to level as possible or shud I just be focusing in on getting it flat
It’s personal choice and if it effects overall finished appearance. You can use plastic window packers and place them on the floor at lowest points and then work back with thinner ones using a level and check for bubble flat. Then slc to those packers and work back.

Reaction score
It’s personal choice and if it effects overall finished appearance. You can use plastic window packers and place them on the floor at lowest points and then work back with thinner ones using a level and check for bubble flat. Then slc to those packers and work back.
Ok that makes sense I’m laying 600x300 tiles so wanted it to be level

Reply to Self level tips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen