Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter - Systems wetroom training day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
You should do the substrate one first then the wetroom one. I've done both and they do overlap on certain things but the substrate one is the most informative I think. They have a new wetroom tray 1mtr x 1mtr with a center outlet, easy to cut and work with as it comes folded in half for easy transportation, with matting already fixed to it for £70 something including vat retail price. I was blown away, I will be using there trays from now on I reckon.

P

prceramics

just an update went on the day earlier than planned had a really good day, they look after you well and its am amazing system :)

P

prceramics

yeah i think i will go back and do the other ones :) little tip don't trust the sat nav to get you there write down the directions on there site

Reply to Schluter - Systems wetroom training day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen