Search the forum,

Discuss Rubimix-10 Spare parts in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

itstony

TF
Reaction score
Yes Tom, that is it.
I had a reply from RUBI UK and they are putting someone on to me. so waiting on that.
The wires to the commutator are insulated and one of those appears to have degraded and shorting. Initially looked like brushes.
Anyway, that armature will be a generic one from a company that Rubi chose.
I have time, but not that much to search.
maybe this Rubi person can help. I ain't being binned on a whim :)

G

Gabriel

Before I give up and bin my Mixer I would like to ask if it is possible to buy spares. I am surprised I cannot even find a mention of spares on their site.
The armature needs replacing. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.

G

Gabriel

My rubimix has not been function/ starting for sometime and today have tried to open it where by have found one brush is missing .. .. can lack of this one brush be the course of this mixer not function/start ? Plz asisst me

Reply to Rubimix-10 Spare parts in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen