Currently reading:
question

Discuss question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I got a question on my paper for nvq it says briefly explain what could happen if a paste adhesive is used to fix a large format porcelain tile, surley it would lift up wouldnt it?

Did it tell you it was for a floor or wall installation, what type of substrate it was being fixed to, the air temperature and time of day that any fixing was being undertaken.......:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC. They said the Decoupling membranes are fine to use, they just don't form part of their normal...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know you've probably seen this kind of thread before but any comments would be welcomed. Moved to a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their work and I don't think this is right. We are having a small front garden tiled (Victorian terrace)...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have some small format ceramic tiles (10x10x1cm) to use as a splash back around the kitchen worktop (tiling up about 0.3m with some Schluter trim along the exposed edges). The wall is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed marble tiles (30cm x 30cm). We are having microcement on the walls around the shower area. (Wetroom...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.