Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain tiles on top of 90 day old screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi
After some advice, I am a DIY tiler and going to be tiling our kitchen extension floor with porcelain tiles ( have tiled before so confident with tiling).
We had the screed laid (sand/cement @ 75mm) about 90 days ago, I’m confident it dried and has no cracking anywhere and level. The screed is on top of block and beam, dpm and 150mm jablite insulation, no UFH.
My question is will I be ok just to prime the floor with Bal primer after it’s been cleaned up etc and use a flex adhesive? Or do I need to use a Ditra matting etc before?

Reply to Porcelain tiles on top of 90 day old screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen