Search the forum,

Discuss Oscano Graphite Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to have any Oscano Graphite Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tiles? They appear to have been discontinued by B&Q

Thanks

Attachments

• AAEC164A-6CFD-4A81-89F6-917245F19EA1.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 18

Reply to Oscano Graphite Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement