Currently reading:
Opinions on this video?

Discuss Opinions on this video? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

It is Back Butter Buddy's Dad............
HI Tom, NO that is not my dad! .... I check in here every once in a while. I am not offended when you guys have a little fun talking about the back butter buddy tool. You MAY have more reviews by your local tilers soon as we are getting closer with a couple of your tile distributors interested in bringing it into the UK.... Cheers ! (as you guys say )

T

Time's Ran Out

HI Tom, NO that is not my dad! .... I check in here every once in a while. I am not offended when you guys have a little fun talking about the back butter buddy tool. You MAY have more reviews by your local tilers soon as we are getting closer with a couple of your tile distributors interested in bringing it into the UK.... Cheers ! (as you guys say )

Without invention we would make no progress. Not every idea can be cost effective and work but without asking and trialing we would never know. Since seeing the back butter buddy I've used my washboy to put large format tiles on and it's worked well. There was a lot of rejection to levelling clips at first ( I still haven't used them) but they seem popular on here. So keep trying and I look forward to your tool arriving at a distributor near me soon.

D

Dumbo

When I'm doin big floors (60m to 100m) I know that's not big to some of the legends on here I have a round wooden dolly that can take 200kg I just stack all my tiles face down and back butter on the stack and slide it along as I need it so it serves 2 purposes its my tile caddy and back butter station
I have something similar which I used to use on any floor with a bit of room and totally forgot about it . Thanks for reminding me

H

hmtiling

When I'm doin big floors (60m to 100m) I know that's not big to some of the legends on here I have a round wooden dolly that can take 200kg I just stack all my tiles face down and back butter on the stack and slide it along as I need it so it serves 2 purposes its my tile caddy and back butter station
i do the same with addy and slc on 500x500 bits of osb with heavy duty castors on. but only on big floors;)

I have a bbb. It stays in the van most of the time. Another waste of money.
What is you biggest complaint? It can be that it takes up too much room or that it takes you so much longer? If you can't spare 10 seconds per tile to BB it easier you are on much tighter time frame than I am. It took me 30 seconds to type this and I could of BB'd 3 large tiles in that time.

Reply to Opinions on this video? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement