Search the forum,

Discuss One day only, cheap table top cutter. 15/2/2017 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

For one day only screwfix are selling a 240v 750w table top cutter.
Is it any good?........I've no idea!

Thought posting it might appeal to someone.

Erbauer ERB337TCB 750W Tile Cutter 230V - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/erbauer-erb337tcb-750w-tile-cutter-230v/34771?mi_u=134725688&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E17W03BP&utm_content=DOTD&utm_term=ErbauerTileCutter

£75

IMG_8334.PNG

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It looks exactly like the mc Alistair from trade point I have. Even down to the markers on the table and laser/blade guard. It pushes a lot of water on to the user and it's free hand cutting only as the guide is useless. But it cope well with a good blade in it with little chipping.
Paid £120 I think. So canny saving.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Uea keeping the water as low as possible helps, there not the srueat of machines, bit not the wettest either, keeping the hairs down helps, if I'm cutting outside and a lot, Id fill the teau and pull the cutts through, then it's nice and dry

Reply to One day only, cheap table top cutter. 15/2/2017 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen