Currently reading:
Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015?

Search the forum,

Discuss Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
How come some can post in the previous year/s vote but I have insufficient permission to post anything ?
Did you get my PM mate?

I'd closed the old threads and polls to save confusion. Because we'd recently replied to them to link to this poll, we had like 8 or 9 polls all in current discussion showing up when you click new posts. So it got a bit confusing for newbies. So I just locked them for now and Dave linked to the new thread to chat and vote etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ah I see, yeah it was very confusing :)
Sorry mate. We just always link the polls together so people can see the change over the years.

We're actually the only place that even adhesive firms themselves can gauge the industry on let alone tilers.

And now looking back, I genuinely think we've ran the polls well (removing false votes and whatnot) and it does match what we see talked about on the forum and offline even.

Used to be all BAL. Then all Mapei. Then Mapei with some Weber. Then Mapei with Weber and TileMaster.

And you can see the other brands come and go as they give it a bash over the years.

So yeah; waffling now, but that's why we locked them. Because we cross-linked them all. lol

U

Unused Account 1

Ardex X77 local store CTD sell Mapei as well but they put be onto Ardex several years ago and not stopped using it, great adhesive but tbh not used a great variety of products. Went into CTD the other day to say Mapei seems to be the most popular, should I be using it ? they said they thought Ardex was better as it has great adhesion and goes further.
Stick to what you like ,and it does a good job

Reply to Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement