Search the forum,

Discuss Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tilemaster , but have been using webber a bit with andy :)
Both very good , both rapids are good and the standard is great, but tilemaster top it for me
A because they are british born and bred( id say english, but don't wanna upset the welsh and scots ;) )
B they are not bloody french :)

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
granfix fast set flexi mainly on the floors ...good open time mixes really nice not gritty...granfix cfta slow on the walls for large stuff their cfta is really good gear imo.....the mapei is a true 2 hour addy just too much rushing with it but its ace for day job floors ..fancy a go with tilemaster soon

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How come some can post in the previous year/s vote but I have insufficient permission to post anything ?
Did you get my PM mate?

I'd closed the old threads and polls to save confusion. Because we'd recently replied to them to link to this poll, we had like 8 or 9 polls all in current discussion showing up when you click new posts. So it got a bit confusing for newbies. So I just locked them for now and Dave linked to the new thread to chat and vote etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah I see, yeah it was very confusing :)
Sorry mate. We just always link the polls together so people can see the change over the years.

We're actually the only place that even adhesive firms themselves can gauge the industry on let alone tilers.

And now looking back, I genuinely think we've ran the polls well (removing false votes and whatnot) and it does match what we see talked about on the forum and offline even.

Used to be all BAL. Then all Mapei. Then Mapei with some Weber. Then Mapei with Weber and TileMaster.

And you can see the other brands come and go as they give it a bash over the years.

So yeah; waffling now, but that's why we locked them. Because we cross-linked them all. lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Votes are now public as they were meant to be. Our mistake lads.

You click on the number and you'll get a pop up with who has voted.

Reply to Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen