Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei add extra ceramic product training dates due to demand. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Due to an increase in demand, Mapei are pleased to confirm additional training dates for ceramic product training.

Monday 30th October – Ceramic Training Event
Monday 13th November –Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the dedicated training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with complementary buffet lunch and refreshments provided.

Those attending the course receive a goody pack and certificate of attendance. For more and to book your place, email [email protected] or call 0121 508 6970 (option 4).

Grout.jpg

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

Due to an increase in demand, Mapei are pleased to confirm additional training dates for ceramic product training.

Monday 9th October – Ceramic Training Event
Monday 13th November –Ceramic Training Event

Mapei’s courses are free of charge and carried out by a dedicated team of training experts who have extensive knowledge and practical experience. Held in the dedicated training facility in Halesowen (West Midlands), the informative training courses take place between 9am and 4pm with complementary buffet lunch and refreshments provided.

Those attending the course receive a goody pack and certificate of attendance. For more and to book your place, email [email protected] or call 0121 508 6970 (option 4).

View attachment 92536
Looking forward to attending next months training day

Reply to Mapei add extra ceramic product training dates due to demand. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen