Search the forum,

Discuss Laser level recommendations in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

Dewalt DCE089D1G 10.8V Self Levelling Multi Line Laser (Green)

B4A2A388-B3E9-404A-9D96-E495365C90E3.jpeg

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It’s currently one of the best on the market.
But look after it, even tho it’s a metre and a half drop tested, it can still go out of whack.
But correctly cared for, they’re excellent and dropping in price too now.

Not that I’m bitter AT ALL about paying a fortune and getting a real crappy case! :D

Lol. It’s fairly expensive

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It’s currently one of the best on the market.
But look after it, even tho it’s a metre and a half drop tested, it can still go out of whack.
But correctly cared for, they’re excellent and dropping in price too now.

Not that I’m bitter AT ALL about paying a fortune and getting a real crappy case! :D
I got the same case with mine . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reply to Laser level recommendations in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen