Search the forum,

Discuss Is This A Bad Bathroom Tiling Job: Suspect Prep + Toilet Now Slopes in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
A proper wetroom is a joy to own and use, however it is highly skilled job to get fully correct in every aspect and there are far more ‘builders’ putting them in without the necessary skill and care.
It is not something to do on the cheap or half heartedly - you are better to use a shower tray if not fully committed.

Reaction score
A proper wetroom is a joy to own and use, however it is highly skilled job to get fully correct in every aspect and there are far more ‘builders’ putting them in without the necessary skill and care.
It is not something to do on the cheap or half heartedly - you are better to use a shower tray if not fully committed.
Hi mate,
A shower tray was installed underneath the tiles, however I do have some serious doubts on whether this was installed correctly.
In any case, we are at the citing the "Consumer Rights Act 2015" stage and I'm in the process of sending them a letter sent by registered delivery.
We shall see

Reaction score
Sorry to see you have been caught out with a poor installer hope you can get it all resolved.
As for your concern it’s in my opinion a total disaster everything is wrong that wet tray is shameful
Hi mate,
Would you be able to tell me specifically why the wet tray is a disaster?
Cheers

Reply to Is This A Bad Bathroom Tiling Job: Suspect Prep + Toilet Now Slopes in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen