Search the forum,

Discuss Handmade Vase Competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

It's 30cm high and 14cm wide, money wise, I'm not sure it'd be viable to make them to sell. Like I say, that stone is £40 and it took about 4 hours to make, even at a tenner an hour, £80 is a bit steep for a vase!

Bargain mate, flog em all day long in the trendy markets here like Portobello Road or Camden!

D

Dougs Third Go

love that Bri, I've never attempted any resin bonding or even seen it done, what is it?

I

Ian

love that Bri, I've never attempted any resin bonding or even seen it done, what is it?
It's a two part glue, I suppose a bit like araldite! I'm sure you remember that stuff. It has the glue and a hardener, sets very strong, I used it in a couple of off cuts just to make sure it was ok for stone, stuck like you know what!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah we'll run it for a couple of months if needs be. We want a good few to choose from I think don't we?

I'll see if I can find some shapes to copy online too so we get a good mix of shapes or something?

Reply to Handmade Vase Competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen