Currently reading:
floor tiling into other rooms

Search the forum,

Discuss floor tiling into other rooms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ross lewiss

hi
if i have to floor tile into a few different rooms like a living room , hallway, kitchen etc
then do i set out as usual with a base line and cross line in the main feature/important room, then transfer a line throught to the next room and see where the tiles fall. if they are acceptable then i am lucky but if they are not, then is it a case of juggling the main feature room lines until there is a happy compromise in all the rooms. i cant see any other logical way off getting perfect setting out in muliple rooms. the only thing i can think of it to get the main room right and then juggle the rest. if this is correct then it must drive a tiler mad rubbing out chalk lines just when you think everything looks right
tnaks, ross

Reply to floor tiling into other rooms in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.