Currently reading:
Floor repair Alderly Edge

Discuss Floor repair Alderly Edge in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

This floor as been ok for 18yrs, and then this happed

IMG_1443.jpg

The affected area is appx 3mx1m. The house is up for sale so needs to be sorted very soon. If anyone can repair this please pm your tel No and I will pass it on. Thanks

IMG_1443.jpg IMG_1444.jpg

We just had a record hot summer for 40 yrs. I'd suspect thermal expansion, if no water involved. Maybe Lack of movement joint around the perimeter. If it can't move outwards, it just blow's up in the middle. So does it rise up in the middle like a wave, or is it still flat? Be a shame to loose such a unique floor eitherway!

Reply to Floor repair Alderly Edge in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber floor in our barn conversion. The area is large, 21m x 8m. Having spoken to various UFH suppliers I...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement