Search the forum,

Discuss Evolution R210CMS in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Hi folks
Anyone using this chop saw for tile trims.

Screenshot_20200607_152436_com.android.chrome.jpg

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire

Reply to Evolution R210CMS in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, will the above machine cut 120 x60cm tiles. Is the table big enough to support these tiles? Thanks regards David
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.