Search the forum,

Discuss best protection for worktops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wainy86

Hi guys just wanna know what is the best thing to use to protect the worktops and floors in a customers home.

C

Concrete guy

Correx sheet, 3mm thick used by stone masons firms for templating granite worktops but was actually originally designed as a protection material for the use you're describing.

Available in 2400x1200 and 3000x700.

Reusable and long lasting.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For worktops I tape newspaper then lay a dust sheet over it.
Carpets I use dustsheets and for stairs I use a long stair dust sheet from tradetiler.
My local CTD stock that sticky clear film on a roll to put on carpets which I'm going to get
as dustsheets tend to become trip hazards.
Lost a pipe former and spent over half a day looking for it and tracking down a replacement 30 miles away!
Found it 3 days later along with a tape measure and 2 pencils when I finished the job and was clearing up my dust sheets:mad2:

W

wainy86

cheers guys are those things from aldi actually doormats. will look into the correx sheets aswell cheers guys

I

Ian

Normally used dust sheets, old carpet underlay works well as you can cut it to the right size.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Reply to best protection for worktops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen