Search the forum,

Discuss Best adhesive for tiling onto DITRA laid over floorboards ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bigsasquatch

Hi,

Just wondering which is the best recommended flexible adhesive for laying floor tiles onto DITRA laid over floorboards ?

I just laid a small number using a ready mixed flexible from Evo-stick, and as it is cured in air( which it must do as a ready mix ) , I think its not going to cure under the tiles due to the impermeable nature of both tiles and membrane....... so assume I need to start again with something that is going to chemically cure.....

As a complete novice, what do you suggest ?

Thanks

BIG S

Reply to Best adhesive for tiling onto DITRA laid over floorboards ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.