Search the forum,

Discuss ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
[automerge]1572169094[/automerge]
doesn't the package also contain the liquid for the glossy finish?

it does, but I have never been able to successfully use it. Maybe I am doing something incorrect, I can not achieve a gloss finish correctly.
The problem is when you view the damaged part from an angle orin reflective light (window reflection) the repair appears ‘flat’ or ‘dull’ I can’t achieve the deep shine or lustre, the repair stands out too much.

I

Italy

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
goodnight marc

O

Old Mod

I still prefer my sigma frame, it has endless configurations if you think outside the box a little.

EFC6A7CC-6E10-4D3A-9563-AA97D3664978.jpeg
89047D1A-673C-4351-876F-FEAD453AC974.jpeg
7CF3146E-FFA1-4B25-9C6D-A10323A44F90.jpeg

[automerge]1572169560[/automerge]
goodnight marc

Goodnight? Haha 😁

I

Italy

ok, maybe we are. profi evo. they will have heard my blasphemies. the changes to the metric bar have arrived. now I have to think .... excuse me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217-123104.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 37
I

Italy

ok, maybe we are. profi evo. they will have heard my blasphemies. the changes to the metric bar have arrived. now I have to think .... excuse me
well, after 15 days of email today I wrote to battipav.
answer: we still don't know when the profi evo will go into production. :(
I have already sold the old profi 160
fortunately I told the buyer that I would deliver
only after buying the new one.

I

Italy

well I decided and bought profi evo 63/133 and 163cm
quite satisfied with the new changes made to the profi evo battipav. ready to make 2 floors of stairs with 17kg in one hand
of 133cm.
ps. battipav put me on the payroll now;)

20200812_074333.jpg

20200812_081843.jpg

20200817_164902.jpg

Attachments

• 20200812_080813 (1).mp4
    3.3 MB

Reply to ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen