Search the forum,

Discuss Angle grinder or huge wet cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
On large format are alot of you using angle grinders (anyone use the monolit guide? Plus using a good extractor) Or the wet circular saw or now you having to carry about 1200mm wet cutter?

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Do you have a preferred decent blade?
I can inform you as a member of the public that can buy a angle grinder !a spectrum porcelain blade !and a sponge !I don't have to worry about health and safety issues !as a member of the public they don't care about me ! So using a spectrum porcelain blade and using a wet sponge does a great job of cutting porcelain !no burring or chipping most of the time !!

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
I can inform you as a member of the public that can buy a angle grinder !a spectrum porcelain blade !and a sponge !I don't have to worry about health and safety issues !as a member of the public they don't care about me ! So using a spectrum porcelain blade and using a wet sponge does a great job of cutting porcelain !no burring or chipping most of the time !!

Thanks, will take a look now!

Reply to Angle grinder or huge wet cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen