Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim Mitre box suggestions?! in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

llevram

TF
London
What do people use as their mitre box/block for aluminium tile trim??
Currently using a small metal one but I'm in the market for something better as it drives me mad.
I know a few tilers who use a small chop saw which I couldn't get along with when I borrowed it.
Also used a quansol one once which I thought was very impressive but it's literally like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find somewhere that sells them that's not mega overpriced.
Thanks

B

Blunt Tool

What do people use as their mitre box/block for aluminium tile trim??
Currently using a small metal one but I'm in the market for something better as it drives me mad.
I know a few tilers who use a small chop saw which I couldn't get along with when I borrowed it.
Also used a quansol one once which I thought was very impressive but it's literally like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find somewhere that sells them that's not mega overpriced.
Thanks
I have 2 cuts on my left thumb that never heal because I keep cutting it one at 8mm one at 10mm all I need :D

Reply to Tile trim Mitre box suggestions?! in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.