Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

D69D29CE-956F-4FEE-8C6D-DC0B4CBFD750.jpeg Rubi ND200 the workhorse of tile cutters

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

I have been using be similar saw to the Erbauer -looks like it could be made by the same people. I changed the blade to an Armey PTC 180mm disc. The scale/ ruler for the fence is printed on coated paper and is wearing off, i had to adjust the motor position to have it cutting square. Aside that it's easy to clean and drain the water, I've done quite a bit of cutting with it and no problems. The original blade want much cop the replacement I got from eBay.

Reply to Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.