Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Happy New Year to all my friends of tf. I for 2016 I finished. until 2017 does not work

IMG_20161231_112337.jpg

I

Italy

Reply to Happy New Year in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays