Search the forum,

Discuss back in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

That was silly Ray 😭
had a bad year emotionally lost my mum in september after a short illness. so my heads been in a shed since then. also my knees are nearly gone, on injections but on 21st December, had our first grand child little lad calling him joshua so hes given me a new focus on life.

Reply to back in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I finished the Able Skills basic tiling course, which was fantastic. Here to learn more 👍
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new thread of your own by clicking THIS LINK. (you need to be logged in to post)
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays