Search the forum,

Discuss ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

It's a bit of time that I think about this.
as everyone knows I'm curious and I would be interested in news or
to tools that I do not know, in addition to the brands I know raimondi, sigma, montolit, here in Italy there is little else.
If other members know about equipment or news from other brands
they can post them here.
If the trend does not continue, an administrator can safely close it.
or delete it. thank you

I

Italy

mail

NOVITA' BATTIPAV

I

Italy

battipav has produced this super light tile cutter, excellent for planks, if they reach 160 cm it will be my next purchase, the 137cm 12,30kg

I

Italy

battipav has produced this super light tile cutter, excellent for planks, if they reach 160 cm it will be my next purchase, the 137cm 12,30kg

O

Old Mod

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
[automerge]1572169094[/automerge]
doesn't the package also contain the liquid for the glossy finish?

it does, but I have never been able to successfully use it. Maybe I am doing something incorrect, I can not achieve a gloss finish correctly.
The problem is when you view the damaged part from an angle orin reflective light (window reflection) the repair appears ‘flat’ or ‘dull’ I can’t achieve the deep shine or lustre, the repair stands out too much.

I

Italy

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
goodnight marc

I

Italy

I

Italy

ok, maybe we are. profi evo. they will have heard my blasphemies. the changes to the metric bar have arrived. now I have to think .... excuse me
well, after 15 days of email today I wrote to battipav.
answer: we still don't know when the profi evo will go into production. :(
I have already sold the old profi 160
fortunately I told the buyer that I would deliver
only after buying the new one.

I

Italy

@antonio If you could choose any tile cutter brand with no cost to you would it be Battipav now even over Sigma?
for large formats definitely battipav, the 63cm I'll try it next week if it does what I ask I sell the last sigma that I have left the 66cm.
be careful though, because the battipav takes time to understand how to use it, unfortunately with 19kg of the 163 it is not as massive as the sigma, so with some adjustments of the handle and the scroll bar, everything becomes ok forever.
luckily I already had the old 163 and I knew where I was going to hit, for the 133 it took me half a day to adjust it, now it's perfect, I'll give you an example,
the handle marked the tile not straight, I turned the steel bar upside down, loosened the screws at the top and bottom and now it's ok.

Reply to ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.