Search the forum,

Discuss Fed up of bumpy whites now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Why is it that some people take offence to lady with a lovely figure showing it off for others to appreciate, and the ones complaining go out and buy all these 'celebrity' clad mags and monthlys that pick fault with every part of a womans body and any clothes that they wear?

Apparently Kim Kardashian, whoever she is, had water retention that made her ankles look big while she was pregnant and it got front page coverage. As if she had committed a murder. WTF, that's what happens when you're pregnant, and more to the point who gives a monkeys chuff?

I think this leads on to the youth of today thread. There are so many youngsters who want to be 'celebs' or like them, they just seem to have the attitude and when their lives are filled with these mags and on the internet then they seem to think they can act like them.

That reminds me, must nip out and get this months FHM mag :drool5:

Last edited:
T

Time's Ran Out

I downloaded a magazine called 'Nuts' turned out it was all about monkeys and their eating habits!

The issue as I see it with this thread ( as harmless as it was) is where do you stop! Next picture may be a bit more explicit with close up shots of really bad tiling!
Some may see it as bad taste, others as an infringement of freedom, but that's the way of the world now, and nothing we say will change it!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I downloaded a magazine called 'Nuts' turned out it was all about monkeys and their eating habits!

The issue as I see it with this thread ( as harmless as it was) is where do you stop! Next picture may be a bit more explicit with close up shots of really bad tiling!
Some may see it as bad taste, others as an infringement of freedom, but that's the way of the world now, and nothing we say will change it!

Yeah I got that mag TJ but it had squirrels in, very disappointing !!!!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Yeah I got that mag TJ but it had squirrels in, very disappointing !!!!

No beavers??? There was a article in last months issue about the rare bald beaver. Very interesting it was.

Sorry but soft ****? Really?? If that's the case someone better tell Ann summers that they need to put an age verification on their website.

OMG! There's a picture of a woman wearing underwear!! How rude

Last edited:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Ahhhh

Sorry lads.

I've for raunchier pictures of my mates mrs and don't mind that sort of stuff at all. But a complaint is a complaint I guess. I'd have upset one side or the other not matter what so thought I'd flip a coin.

Not your fault Dan you got the job of trying to please everyone.

I find the soft **** comment pretty hilarious though!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Maybe if you post men instead then do gooders or puffs might not complain :lol:

We need a equal balance on here, so as not to discriminate against the minority. :mad2: It seems that in our life now 100,000 people may see a picture for example, one person may get offended, or maybe they just have an agenda, so the picture gets banned. That equals 1 happy person and 99,999 people that are not!!!

D

DHTiling

We need a equal balance on here, so as not to discriminate against the minority. :mad2: It seems that in our life now 100,000 people may see a picture for example, one person may get offended, or maybe they just have an agenda, so the picture gets banned. That equals 1 happy person and 99,999 people that are not!!!

Just say what you mean , the thread was in a closed forum , so some sad ba$tard spat the dummy coz they was jealous of the tiling. :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just say what you mean , the thread was in a closed forum , so some sad ba$tard spat the dummy coz they was jealous of the tiling. :lol:

I must have been smoking something Dave me old son, wot a load of tosh I was talking, fed up of cow-towing to the minority because some sad sack has had his or her feelings hurt.

So just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons try this one on for size.

1044233_10151450020097687_1262847529_n.jpg

:wink_smile:

Reply to Fed up of bumpy whites now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement