Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted Interceramic Himalaya Glacier in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

Wanted up to 5 boxes of Interceramic Himalaya Glacier these are 12x12. Please see attached pic of box

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20210107_133104.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 22

Reply to Wanted Interceramic Himalaya Glacier in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays