Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted - B&q Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain Tiles - Discontinued in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Angiecher

Can any one please help. I am half way through having some tiling done and need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them. I only bought the in December 2014.
They are called Glacier Ivory and are Polished Porcelain Floor tiles 600 x600 product code YT6002 BP
The box says they are specially imported for B&Q from Malaysia.

Does anyone have any I could buy from them or know where I could get some? I need about 3 or 4 boxes/packs.
Please help!:hurray:

A

Andywstu

Re: Wanted - B&Q Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain tiles - discontinue

Can any one please help. I am half way through having some tiling done and need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them. I only bought the in December 2014.
They are called Glacier Ivory and are Polished Porcelain Floor tiles 600 x600 product code YT6002 BP

Does anyone have any I could buy from them or know where I could get some? I need about 3 or 4 boxes/packs.

i have 17 boxes if you still need them!

G

grahamday

Hi Jenny

Were you able to find any?
Gregory, did you have any joy?

T

Tile Shop

Just to point out, (apologies if you had already spotted it), he posted about the 17 boxes well over a year ago, and might not be a member any more. (maybe admin could clarify?)

There seems to be a lot of people asking for them so I can only guess that someone may have already snapped them up from him.

Can you post an image of the tile and the area that you already have them, as there maybe a very close alternative available that others on here can put in in the right direction for.

Reply to Wanted - B&q Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain Tiles - Discontinued in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement