Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.