Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers wanted for Stoke on Trent - Tiling Work in Stoke on Trent Staffordshire in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
140 Sq mtrs
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Stoke on Trent
I Have 140 mtr job we need help on Walls and floor and 23 steps if anyone interedted pleases contact

Reply to Tilers wanted for Stoke on Trent - Tiling Work in Stoke on Trent Staffordshire in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement