Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim half wall to full wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. Any advice on getting a neat trim on this one? The trim will want to run floor to ceiling along the blue dots. The wall with the purple dots will be tiled floor to ceiling. The wall with the red dot will be half wall. If I use trim sitting out over the half wall tiles, it's going to be sticking out on the top half of the wall. I think it needs a little 'step' in the trim, but that might look a mess? P.s. if you have any links to good trim cutting tutorials that would be great, Many Thanks!

20200723_072259.jpg

Reply to Tile trim half wall to full wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays