Search the forum,

Discuss Solution for wall transition between different tile sizes/colours ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I'm doing a "meantime", part improvement job in own small bathroom after sink unit / wc change. On a narrow wall (width only 1500 mm) Having to use a few dozen previously stored 30 x 20 cm sand coloured tiles that are remainders from the original job here... Up to approx 1050 mm height. And above that, plain off-white 4 x 4 cm tiles that are (very) slightly thinner.

Finding a bead for the transition is my problem. I'd imagined I could get a "T" or "top hat" type bead or at least some sort of 8 - 10 mm deep bull-nose T bead. But don't see any? Perhaps I could find a pvc capping...but with this old wall trying to match the level of both courses would be v.awkward to impossible. What to do? Any guidance would be appreciated.
tile-trans-01.jpg

Reply to Solution for wall transition between different tile sizes/colours ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement