Search the forum,

Discuss Site Work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I had a phone call today from a chap called Tom looking for some tilers in South Yorkshire, they have some new builds in Chesterfield, Barnsley and some other areas. I don't really do new build stuff, his number is *phone number removed*
give him a bell, I'm sure he will welcome your call. Think they are called glee stones or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Site Work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays