Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
just a few jobs ive been at these past couple of weeks. nice steady away:smilewinkgrin:
the lads have been doing some offices so ive been on my own,tiling was easy but rendering,even single story extentions is hard graft on your own.
im far to old at 41 for this:drool5:

ps,great floor rob mc

pps blimking heck,still can't get large pics :)

Attachments

• d.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 69
  • e.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 63
  • g.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 58
  • k.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 53
  • krend.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 45
  • l.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 50
  • m.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 47
  • q.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 55
  • x.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 47
  • u.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 48
  • z.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
U

user123

This is my progress pic taken a bit back, but it ain't finished yet, the first one is the original artwork of the artist who commissioned me to turn her work into a mosaic... the second one, well, just partially finished.. the angle of the progress pic distorts things abit, but it is all spot on in proportion really :) enlarged exactly.. the mosaic will be roughly 110 x 130, something like that.. the white is already grouted with white epoxy, but I will use a variety of groutcolours for the different elements, the fuchsias are cut from one piece of stained glass.. the artist did not want a black background, but something iridescent, so I chose dark blue iridescent tiles, like petrol nearly, very nice....anyhow, not finished yet... :) FuchsiaRiver.jpg DSC00001 (2).jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just a couple of pics, a job I finished today. Black and white one similar to Neale's. All white one was a pain, (tiny area)

Attachments

• tr5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 60
  • tr4.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 55
  • tr3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 56
  • tr2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 58
  • tr1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 55
  • tr8.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 58
  • tr7.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 56
  • tr6.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 56

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I finally got the daughters splashback on today while she is away on the lash in kavos,made a slight boo boo, well my young apprentice did while i nipped to butty shop

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.800056,-2.266589
wow,you can see my house,i wonder if that is the wife getting out of the car

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313692369.128310.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 33
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313692387.277557.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313692403.143078.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Lovely job mate. I hope you cleaned those worksurfaces before you left :lol:
well bri,what happened was,i went and left the youngster to grout and he took the cardboard off the worktops before he cleaned down. should of seen the slate floor :0 ;)

oh jesus,im rubbish on these things,ive somehow put it on twice :)

Last edited:
T

tfs

Here is some pics of a job I finnished today. It involved installing laminate on a stair 2 flights a mid laning and upper landing and into a bedroom.

Loads of wastage on the treads, 2 planks used for each tread plus one plank for every riser.

Attachments

• DSC01962.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01964.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01966.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01972.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01973.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01974.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 47

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB