Questions and tiling advice in the Job Pricing Forum - Check your quoted price is okay for your area. Gain help on pricing a job. And post other pricing-related information and advice threads in this forum category..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
These can get really time comsuming sometimes, I've made the mistake of underestimating time to...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
priced this job other day 64m2 for 2 men 14m2 wall tiling porcelain 600x300 half bond 8m2...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
S
Priced up a 24sqm kitchen floor, 600 porcelain onto asphalt over stone flags. Priced to...
2 3
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
O
This is a post from an American trade forum today. I appreciate there’s a lot to consider when...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
I've just been shopping for new bathroom items and maybe I'm just out of touch but the prices...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
just price this job new shop at my local fishery , were I do most my fishing 156m2 600x400...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
So i have been recommended for this one, went to see it yesterday, new build. Two bathrooms...
Replies
Views
F
Got a job to look at tonight, I've not seen it but she says there is 5m in Kitchen, 1 window...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Gents, been asked to price for removal and install of anti slip tiles in a hotel. Going to...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
seems to only be me who posts in here! Just been to look at a job, a very old cottage with...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
another one ive been to look at. She wants it starting 1st job aft new year . 2 bathrooms , 40m2...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
U
27 metre floor ten bags of addy , cant complAin did have a good floor last month lol
Replies
Views
Italy
I
O
Just want to check if I'm being an idiot with the price for this? 156 bags x 25kg / 30 bags x...
Replies
Views
A
Wondering what you guys prices would be for this job. No materials labour only.
Replies
Views
F
Tax
how much work do you do for folk that stop tax? I do probably 20% of my jobs that have tax...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Priced one the other week, 16m2 metro bathroom,full shower and 1.2 high around the bathroom ...
Replies
Views
F
I've done a kitchen today, average stuff, 3m on the walls, 5 sockets, 1 window with a granite...
Replies
Views
F
For those that work on day rate for some of there customers, regulars, builders, etc, Have you...
Replies
Views
I have to price this job,around 40sq,ladies toilets. Want exactly how is in the drawing.Any...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
starting a job in a few weeks and just wondered what everyone else would be charging. Job is in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen