Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
start a travertin bathroom with handmade teracotta tiles. the cotto is cut by the customer to 15x15. there are some broken rest peaces from last year and now we use it in the bathroom. i made the complete house with the 30x30 handmade teracotta. very nice country house...

View attachment 49963 View attachment 49964

Love this!!!!

C

charlie1

My lastest project, Victorian inspired bathroom !!
0c902a23f5b387bee0ed533cfb8d0f2c_zps23a306d0.jpg

6e9a2d6e8fb7b8e57b1addf9d5eaaf5b_zpse528d562.jpg

i love this too!! I'm not being critical in any way as i finish the corners the same as you have above with same coloured grout and silicon however i have been tempted in the past to break my habit only when tiling brickbond to using either a clear silicone or a color that matches the tile. I think when tiling brick bond it looks better if you don't define each wall?

Finished a small wc recently. Did 1st and 2nd plumbing myself first time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 61
Q

Qwerty

A Chinese multicolour slate floor I finished off today in an 18th Century cottage. I tiled the floor last year, but then the kitchen was fitted and decorators did their bit. I returned to thoroughly clean the floor and re-seal (and the hall floor). The kitchen was extended after the owners found a hidden room behind a wall!!! The floor I fitted is the lighter coloured slate as the other slate was fixed a number of years ago by another tiler. Homeowner tried so hard to source a better match. A real shame it wasn't a closer match, but still looks nice. All cleaned up with LTP Grimex and sealed with LTP Ironwax Satin.

IMG_1862.jpg IMG_1863.jpg IMG_1864.jpg IMG_1867.jpg IMG_1869.jpg IMG_1871.jpg IMG_1874.jpg IMG_1875.jpg IMG_1878.jpg IMG_1880.jpg IMG_1888.jpg IMG_1890.jpg IMG_1891.jpg IMG_1892.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

charlie1

Bathroom just done in my rental house, just about to go on market.

Ceramic tiles and Polyfloor

View attachment 50272 View attachment 50273 View attachment 50275

nice one!nice tiles and nice grout colour

- - - Updated - - -

My girlfriend gives me strange looks everytime I waste hours gazing over this thread. Pretty sure tiling has progressed from a career to an obsession!

your right there mate, i sometimes just cant switch off from it

M

MTiler

Nice Sharon, I noticed you have worked in two cube strips in parts, is this just for ease of handling?, I tend to use one cube strips but it does take time. Very impressive work there.:thumbsup:

You answered your own question lol I do usually use single strips as I did with the top part, but it can depend on the curve. Using double strips was do-able on the bench section and it made it easier to keep the shape as the mesh has to be nipped to cater for the curve, hence quicker. grouting will bring it all together. Ive other stuff on the job to do so up against it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement