Search the forum,

Discuss Removing grout. Manual or use a tool? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)
Need to redo grout on small kitchen tiles. Shall I do this manually or can you recommend the correct tool to do this please?
Depends how tight the joints are , is it just to freshen the grout up or change colour?

Guernsey
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)
Need to redo grout on small kitchen tiles. Shall I do this manually or can you recommend the correct tool to do this please?
You can buy a grout attachment for a fen saw, I havent used mine yet but it should work ok just need to be careful.
If the grout is good and only discoloured then it might be a better option to re colour it. There are lots of products you can use.

Reply to Removing grout. Manual or use a tool? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays