Search the forum,

Discuss Premier Inn King's Cross uses UltraFloor in refurbishment in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Dan submitted a new blog post

Premier Inn King's Cross uses UltraFloor in refurbishment
Premier-Inn.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Reply to Premier Inn King's Cross uses UltraFloor in refurbishment in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays