Search the forum,

Discuss New van mercedes vito anyone in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Had a 09 vito until i sold it the other month, 170 thousand on the clock, not a spot of rust anywhere and started 1 st time and drove like new.
Ive got a transporter now, its just as good as the vito if not better , but still wish i got another vito instead.
Ps owt 04 and before are rust buckets, ones after are spot on
How much did you sell it for

Reply to New van mercedes vito anyone in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays