Search the forum,

Discuss New member in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Hi All
Used to be a forum member some years ago but took a sabbatical for health reasons. Now back doing a few jobs part time! Never been so busy 😂
Best wishes to all
Pete Taylor
Hi Pete
Thanks for coming back.
Glad to see you getting work in.

Reply to New member in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays