Search the forum,

Discuss New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi all,

Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North West, apart from a 2 year hiatus due to breaking my back! A tiler with a bad back, never heard of that before o_O.
Slowly picking up more and more work and finally feel confident to go at it full time again.

Looking forward picking up tips bouncing ideas off you all.

Cheers
Paul
Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.

A

ATPS

Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.
Thanks Dan,
We should start an injuries page! For me it was 3 vertebrae, sternum and pelvis...morphine is a hell of a drug!
Cheers bud

A

ATPS

Wow that knocks the socks of mine you win!

Motorbike?
No i was in my car, but my bike had to go along with it!
IMG_1222.jpg

Reply to New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement