Search the forum,

Discuss just done a quote in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I was given the same task a few months ago. Anything I came up with was too expensive. It all depends on how many metres you need, but ebay was the cheapest. However, if you have to do a lot of cutting then cheap tiles will cost more of your time because they will not break in the places you want them to break.

I did not do the job I was asked to do because there were 6 doorways to cut and there was one full tile down the hallway. Basically every single tile needed cutting.

M

m3fitter

on the way back from work stopped off to do a quote for someone and basically she wants the cheapest dark grey or black floor tiles I can find so told her I would have a look around... the cheapest I know of is b&q £14 per m2 300x300.

anyone know any better? cheers

!! she'll spend more on grout !, as those beauties will need a wide eye joint to make them look right ;-)

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
S

Stef

topps do a black one...£9 a m2 I think

Same as Cam, landlord I tile for uses an ivory from Topps, it's cheap & not great size wise, you get it in black/dark, but it's what she always goes for.
She is always trying to save a pound or 2.
Oh & she just took delivery of this on Monday,
uqyhu5un.jpg

Reply to just done a quote in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement