Search the forum,

Discuss Has anyone ordered tiles from Tile.expert website? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just re-sellers that rebrand tiles under their own name from Spanish / Italian manufacturers.

I found the Tile.Expert and can get the tiles I'm after, they have decent trustpilot reviews, but have my reservations. Anyone got an experience ordering from them.

Alternative, if you have bought Marazzi tiles before, where did you source them from?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's a new one on me. But them trust pilot reviews sound good, if you trust them. (They encourage you to send emails to past customers to leave a review and even verify it as a legit job, when in most cases they just get lots of gmail addresses to use - or so we hear)

Nothing avoids being gamed these days.

Leave this up a couple of weeks and maybe you'll find some real world customers.

Reply to Has anyone ordered tiles from Tile.expert website? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays