Search the forum,

Discuss Friendly introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

Morning everyone,

Just thought we would say hello to everyone, we have joined tilers forums as a new sponsor we will be here to answer any questions tiling or product related.

Hopefully some of you will recognise our name and have visited our sites before.

If not please feel free to take a look.

www.******************* we also have a sister site which is www.northantstools.co.uk.

If anyone has any questions or is looking for anything specific (even if you cant see it on our site) please let us know and we will do our best to get hold of it. Or if there is anything you think is a must have for a tiler please let us know :)

Hope to speak to you all soon.
Sam
PTT

ProTilerTools - Long Low.png

M

Matt Bott

I've bought a fair bit of stuff from there. I always go in person, which is a bad thing as you always see more that you need.......

i agree I'm like a kid in a sweet shop there, customer service is great and they are happy to give advice they have a huge selection, theres a few things that don't seem to have made it online so if your looking for something try giving them a call :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You posted the same message twice mate, several hours apart.

;) Just thought I'd ask if you were ok, that's all John.

Haha my wife keeps telling me I repeat myself.

I did first one from my phone and I didn't think it had been posted, and now it's showing as 2 posts

Did I mention that my wife keeps telling me I repeat myself?

P

Pro Tiler Tools

Welcome, I've used pro tiler site before but not the Northants site, some real premium products on there, nice! Have you sold any of the diamond 24k gold trims? :eek:
We have only had them listed for a few weeks, we have had some international enquiries but no orders yet :(. They do look amazing, we have a small 100mm sample of each one here if anybody ever wants to see them in the flesh.

Sam

Reply to Friendly introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays