Search the forum,

Discuss Epoxy Colourant over Epoxy Grout Application Question in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

We had our bathroom fully tiled with epoxy grout. Unfortunately the grout colour for the floor has come out much lighter than we are wanting so hoping to remedy it. We have looked into Epoxy Colourant (Aqua Mix) which states it is suitable for use over Epoxy grout. Has anyone had experience using this product over Epoxy grout? If so what was the preparation and were there any issues with installing over this grout type?
Thank you in advanced!

Reply to Epoxy Colourant over Epoxy Grout Application Question in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement