Search the forum,

Discuss Do you have faith in spacers? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Glasgow
I found faith in mine...

20171021_094348.jpg

Reply to Do you have faith in spacers? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hey all I have just found out that Chris Emery from Schlüter-Systems Ltd will be at Tileflair in Reading on Wednesday 15th May for a Q&A session! So if you are in the area see if you can pop...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was gobsmacked I thought it was so lovely. I love the pink tiles!
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays